Peacock and Bell

        Early evening of March 16, 2017. Thursday.

image

        I am viewing a beautiful intricate scene that looks much like an animated embroidery scene in a light blue silvery monochrome. It mainly features a peacock, but there is also a large bell that hangs down from the center of a mirrored branch and vine pattern.

        The peacock climbs down, eventually becoming upside-down, and crawls into the bell.


        This is very straightforward. The embroidery is of the type I saw on pillowcases when young, so there is the dream sign, then the return flight metaphor activates with a bell as the waking prompt. Although it decodes into solely dreaming and waking transition metaphors, it is unique and new (as well as with beautiful imagery).


        Update: Zsuzsanna was buying a couple second-hand embroidery books at the time of my dream, certainly not something she does on any regular basis, and there was no way I could have known.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sacred Grouse

Snakes or Tires

Judy’s Axe (updated with three layers of meaning)